Nov 6, 2006

Sweep over the Sea


My heart has star in it ... the star that call me from behind your looking window to be with your love...
and it was still our only secret... a sign of all forbidden signs on the wall of destiny...
I can not see anything else... only blue sky... what human wants from all four seasons? that i have all seasons with you...
Yes ... it is not too far,tomorrow...and tomorrow has different colour ... more beauty and nice than today...Even Winter is beautiful with you... even woundering is nice to me if i have you ...
My Eyes for You... May I clean my wet eyes............?

These days... I Feel that I am hanging on between Sky and Earth...
My Eyes for You ... May I clean my Teardrops or not?

1 comment:

R. S. said...

I fell into silence...in the edge of madness...